Recipe by The Butter Biatch
This is really delicious and you can make the night before and refrigerate.
- 8 slices bread (trimmed, buttered and cubed)
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1/2 of the bread cubes in an 8 x 10 greased baking dish. Top with all the ham, 1/2 the cheese and then the rest of the bread.
- Beat together eggs, milk, and seasoning and pour over top. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 325 degrees. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.