Recipe by Vicki in CT
From the cookbook, Sea to Shore. Haven't tried this but posting for safe keeping.
Top Review by Chef Catherine Hofstad
I just made this for dinner. It was fantastic! I didn't have spicy brown mustard so I used Dijon mustard instead. My DH raved about how good it was. Thanks Vicki for the post!
- 8 grouper fillets (or any firm fish, like mahi mahi for example)
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 -2 onion, chopped
- 1 -2 lemon, juice of
- 2 -4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in sauce pan. Add onions and sautee until soft. Add remaining sauce ingredients.
- Place fish in shallow baking dish. Spoon sauce over fillets. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until done. Can also grill, basting with sauce as needed.