Prep 12 mins
Cook 40 mins
Moist, juicy, chicken you will love.
- 1 cut up fryer
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 egg
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Grill the chicken pieces over med heat for 15 minutes per side.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Brush over chicken.
- Grill for 5 minutes.
- Turn, baste and grill 5 more minutes.
- Continue grilling and basting until chicken is done.
This was really good! I marinated for a few hours then used the rest of the marinade as a baste. It took about an hour on my grill to get the chicken fully cooked. My DH even gave it a 2 star rating, but for him that is great bc he hates chicken. Will be making this one again!
This was really good chicken.My husband had some for leftovers and said it was even tastier.He also suggusted maybe marinating over night.Thanks for a great recipe.
This is good grilled chicken and a nice change from the usual tomato-based barbecue sauce. I used one whole, cut-up chicken and also a package of 4 chicken thighs and there was enough sauce for all of it. Thanks MizzNezz for a nice grill recipe!