Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A slight twist on the 'normal' green bean casserole.
- 1 1⁄2 quarts canned green beans, drained
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup French-fried onions, crushed
- Mix soup, mayo, cheese, and onions in a large casserole dish.
- Add drained green beans, and combine well.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes, or until warmed through.
We really enjoyed this casserole. The only change I made was to add some additional French Fried onions to the top at the end and baked for 5 more minutes. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2014.