Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These bars are sure to please any peanut butter lover! They are much tastier than your average rice krispie treat, but just as easy to make!
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup Karo light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 6 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- Grease an 11x7 baking pan.
- Heat corn syrup, butter or margarine and chips just to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal in a large bowl. Toss quickly.
- Fold in marshmallow and press into pan.
So good! I used the peanut butter chips and milk chocolate it was great either way. I served it at a play date it was gone in about ten minutes!
My mother used to make me this same treat, except instead of peanut butter chips we used milk chocolate chips.... a Christmas Favorite.
Rach2 - Patrick and I loved them! He's taking the extras to work tomorrow - I can't keep my hands out of the pan. Very good!