- 5 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄3 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or any flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Oil an 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- In a saucepan, heat 3 cups marshmallows, chocolate chips and butter over low heat, stirring frequently until melted; remove from heat.
- Pour melted mixture over the cereal, toss until completely coated. Then stir in remaining 1 cup of marshmallows.
- Press mixture into the pan with an oiled spoon.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes, until firm enough to cut into squares.