Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple recipe that comes from a co-worker, Annie. Wrapped in cellophane, it makes a great gift bags or serve in a bowl for a party mix for the next gathering. Simple, addictive and oh so wonderful! NOTE: Mix and match your favourite dried fruits and nuts to create your personalized version of this recipe.
- 2 cups white chocolate
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 2 cups dried blueberries
- 2 cups cashew nuts
- 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler.
- Mix the berries, nuts and cereal.
- Pour the chocolate over the dry ingredients and mix quickly.
- Spread over a parchment lined cookie sheet and refrigerate.
- Coarsely crumble the set mixture and serve.