Kim A. Heaphy's Note:
A simple recipe that comes from a co-worker, Annie. Wrapped in cellophane, it makes a great gift bags or serve in a bowl for a party mix for the next gathering. Simple, addictive and oh so wonderful! NOTE: Mix and match your favourite dried fruits and nuts to create your personalized version of this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate using a double boiler.
- 2Mix the berries, nuts and cereal.
- 3Pour the chocolate over the dry ingredients and mix quickly.
- 4Spread over a parchment lined cookie sheet and refrigerate.
- 5Coarsely crumble the set mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for GOLDEN GRAHAM CRUMBLE
Serving Size: 1 (974 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.8
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 285.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: