Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Good snack recipe that came off the cereal box...
- 177.44 ml light corn syrup
- 44.37 ml butter
- 326.01 g milk chocolate chips (1pkg.)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2129.31 ml Golden Grahams cereal (1 pkg.)
- 709.77 ml miniature marshmallows
- Grease 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Heat syrup, butter and morsels to boiling stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal in bowl, toss until coated.
- Fold in marshmallows 1 cup at a time.
- Press into pan with buttered back of spoon.
- Let stand 1 hour.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
- Store at room temperature.
SOOO yummy! I halfed the corn syrup and the butter, and they still came out GREAT!
I've heard of this recipe before. I am LDS, and we are all about family. So, family night is BIG in our home. These are SUPER fun for little children. We do this a little differently, and we call them "miniature s'mores" What we do, is light a candle, and toast the miniature marshmallows with toothpics over the "flame". Then, take miniature candy bars and break them, place the marshmallow, the candy bar piece,on the golden grahams. :)