Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a pretty presentation float orange slices and edible flowers in the punch bowl.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) canfrozen tangerine juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 (33 ounce) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- ice cubes or ice, mold
- In large nonmetal pitcher or punch bowl, combine juice concentrates and water; mix well.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale and ice, stir to blend. Garnish as desired.
Very light and refreshing. I was unable to find tangerine concentrate and used the 5 Alive Critus and it worked fine. Did have to add a packet of sweetener as it was a little bitter for young tots.