- 6 pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 29 ounces cling peach halves, drained
- 1⁄4 cup reserved peach juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly brown pork chops on both sides.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper and place in bottom of crock pot Place drained peaches on top of pork chops; reserving a 1/4 cup of peach juice.
- Mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, tomato sauce; 1/4 cup peach juice, and vinegar.
- Pour tomato mixture over peaches and pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.