Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A tangy barbecued rib recipe cooked in the oven.
- Cut ribs into serving size portions. Place ribs on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake in a 350F oven for 1 hour. Drain off any fat.
- For Glaze: Stir together soy sauce, mustard and honey.
- Brush ribs lightly with some of the glaze.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes more or until ribs are tender, brushing occasionally with the glaze.
Easy and delicious. I doubled the glaze for extra sauce. Next time I will remember to line my baking pan with foil. I spent my evening scrubbing! :-)