Recipe by bert
I usually make this on New Year's Day and also at Easter. It goes a long way. Of course it is good anytime you have a lot of people to serve. Delicious Glaze.
- 6 lbs fully cooked boneless ham
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake ham for about 2 1/2 hours, covered, at 325.
- Drain off juice.
- Glaze: Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat until hot and mixed well.
- Brush over top and sides of ham.
- Continue to bake uncovered, at 350 for about 15 min until glaze dries.