Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Another easy do ahead recipe. Serve with rice, spinach and carrots for a colourful and tasty meal.
Make and share this Golden Glazed Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Spread onions on bottom of 13x9-inch greased dish.
- Add chicken breasts (remove skin if desired).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine honey, mustard, lemon juice, oil and curry; pour over chicken.
- (Can prepare to this point and refrigerate up to 8 hours).
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 40-50 minutes.
- Baste 2 or 3 times during cooking.
A straight 5 star recipe. I used skinless bonless and they turned out moist and very, very tasty. Nice combination of curry and mustard and Tebo, we sure agree on easy "do it ahead" recipes. I love to spend time with my guests and still turn out a tasty meal Thanks Bergy
Delicious blend of flavours and so easy. I used boneless chicken breasts and reduced the cooking time, served with a favourite orzo and rice dish. Will definitely make this again, thanks Tebo. =)
Pretty good recipe, made the onions underneath the chicken nice and tender. the combo of flavors jived well together, nothing overpowered anything else.