Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 16 flour tortillas (7-inch)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (4 oz.) or 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, Shredded (4 oz.)
- 1 golden delicious apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup vanilla or 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spread one side of each tortilla with butter.
- Turn over onto wax paper; spread other side with marmalade. Combine Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses; sprinkle evenly over tortillas.
- Top with apple and raisins.
- Fold tortillas in half; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 F 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown.
- Combine yogurt and cinnamon.
- Cut each tortilla in half; serve with yogurt mixture for dipping.