1/5 Photos of Golden Five-Spice Sticky Chicken
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
A really easy, deliciously sticky, chicken dish, with warm, aromatic flavours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the marinade ingredients.
- 2Put the chicken into a dish, then pour over the marinade, mixing to coat it.
- 3Cover and then chill for at least 20 minutes or up to 24 hours if you have time.
- 4Heat the oven to 180/160/Gas 4. Lift the chicken out of the marinade into a roasting tin (I recommend you line it with foil). Roast for 40 minutes, then pour over the remaining marinade and cook for a further 30 minutes until golden and sticky.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Five-Spice Sticky Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 851.9
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 276.1 mg
- Sodium 1271.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 62.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: