1/4 Photos of Golden, Extra Fluffy Pancakes
These are my absolute favorite 'plain' pancakes. I love these so much that I can't put anything on them lol... I just eat them dry... I have to be careful.. I like them so much I could eat the whole batch LOLOL .. ok.. maybe not THAT many! hehe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, whisk milk, egg, and oil together.
- 2In a larger bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- 3Slowly add liquid mixture to dry mixture and whisk well.
- 4Spray large frying pan with cooking spray, and heat to medium heat.
- 5Wait until pan gets nice and hot.
- 6Make pancakes whatever size you wish-- allowing top to form bubbles before turning over.
- 7Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- 8These can be frozen and toasted in the toaster to be reheated.
- 9They are wonderful reheated!
- 10Serve with maple syrup, or whatever you wish to put on your pancakes!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden, Extra Fluffy Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (616 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.9 mg
- Sodium 338.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g