Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Yummy brunch casserole!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 10 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) carton small curd cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced ripe black olives, drained
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms and bell pepper and saute 8 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- Whisk together eggs and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in mushroom mixture, cottage cheese, and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 13 X 9" baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees; bake 15 more minutes or until set and lightly browned.