Recipe by MizzNezz
A beautiful addition to your Easter dinner. Float slices of fruit on top for a nice touch.
Top Review by tickbowen
We had about 15 guest for Easter dinner party.They're love the punch.( 5 childrens ) I did spike the punch with Malibu coconut favor rum ( for an adult ) It was delicious. Publix( Tampa ) have pineapple sherbet.Thank you.
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 quart pineapple sherbet