Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
A beautiful addition to your Easter dinner. Float slices of fruit on top for a nice touch.
Make and share this Golden Easter Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 quart pineapple sherbet
- In lg saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes; remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour sugar water in lg punchbowl.
- Add juices and vanilla.
- Add soda.
- Stir well.
- Add sherbet just before serving.
We had about 15 guest for Easter dinner party.They're love the punch.( 5 childrens ) I did spike the punch with Malibu coconut favor rum ( for an adult ) It was delicious. Publix( Tampa ) have pineapple sherbet.Thank you.
Very tasty punch, although it is also very sweet. It blended nicely with our Easter meal. I was very shocked with the vast amount of servings it made. I think next time I will cut in half. We had a lot of leftovers. I couldn't find pineapple sherbet at our grocery store, so I substituted pineapple, orange, raspberry sherbet and it turned out great. Thanks for posting.
This was wonderful! Very easy to make and looks great at weddings and showers!