Recipe by MizzNezz
A beautiful addition to your Easter dinner. Float slices of fruit on top for a nice touch.
Top Review by Bittersweetened
Very tasty punch, although it is also very sweet. It blended nicely with our Easter meal. I was very shocked with the vast amount of servings it made. I think next time I will cut in half. We had a lot of leftovers. I couldn't find pineapple sherbet at our grocery store, so I substituted pineapple, orange, raspberry sherbet and it turned out great. Thanks for posting.
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 quart pineapple sherbet