1/1 Photo of Golden Crust Applesauce Cornbread
This is an easy, quick recipe for cornbread and the applesauce adds a touch of sweetness. Great served with soup or chili.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Lightly grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- 3In a bowl, mix together flour, cornmeal, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- 4In a separate bowl, stir together milk, eggs, and applesauce.
- 5Fold the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix together well.
- 6Pour the mixture into baking pan.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Crust Applesauce Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 480.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g