1/1 Photo of Golden Crust Applesauce Cornbread
This is an easy, quick recipe for cornbread and the applesauce adds a touch of sweetness. Great served with soup or chili.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Lightly grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- 3In a bowl, mix together flour, cornmeal, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- 4In a separate bowl, stir together milk, eggs, and applesauce.
- 5Fold the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix together well.
- 6Pour the mixture into baking pan.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Crust Applesauce Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 480.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g