Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another simple and light summer meal that makes use of leftovers...
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml onion (diced)
- 4.92 ml minced garlic paste
- 236.59 ml frozen shrimp (without shells)
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml dried parsley
- 236.59 ml cooked couscous (I used my leftover Golden Couscous)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 29.58 ml fresh basil (chopped)
- 14.79 ml white pepper
- salad greens, mix
- iceberg lettuce
- blue cheese
- sliced bread (I used walnut bread)
- Sauté onion in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add garlic, shrimp, oregano, and parsley.
- Cook until shrimp turn light pink.
- Throughly mix in couscous and bell pepper.
- Simmer for 10 minutes then remove from heat and cool.
- Combine salad greens, lettuce, and basil.
- Add cooled shrimp mixture and toss until well mixed.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with white pepper.
- Toss until lightly coated.
- ***Melted bleu cheese on walnut bread makes a great accompaniment.