- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inch)
- 1 1⁄3 cups half-and-half cream
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 375 for 5 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer.
- In a blender, combine the cream, eggs, butter, onion, flour, sugar and salt; cover and process until blended. Stir in corn; pour into crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.