This recipe was another staple to my university diet because it was so easy to make, very filling, cheap, and quite tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and pepper on a plate.
- 2Roll chicken in flour/pepper combination until lightly dusted.
- 3In large skillet, brown chicken well in butter.
- 4Add soup, water, pinch of poultry seasoning.
- 5Cover; cook over low heat about 45 minutes or until tender.
- 6I recommend serving this over plain rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Continental Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.5
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.7 mg
- Sodium 627.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 36.0 g