Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was another staple to my university diet because it was so easy to make, very filling, cheap, and quite tasty!
- Combine flour and pepper on a plate.
- Roll chicken in flour/pepper combination until lightly dusted.
- In large skillet, brown chicken well in butter.
- Add soup, water, pinch of poultry seasoning.
- Cover; cook over low heat about 45 minutes or until tender.
- I recommend serving this over plain rice.
I love this chicken. I used milk instead of water so the soup would be creamy.