Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was another staple to my university diet because it was so easy to make, very filling, cheap, and quite tasty!
- 2 lbs frying chickens, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (or any cream of soup)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 pinch poultry seasoning
- Combine flour and pepper on a plate.
- Roll chicken in flour/pepper combination until lightly dusted.
- In large skillet, brown chicken well in butter.
- Add soup, water, pinch of poultry seasoning.
- Cover; cook over low heat about 45 minutes or until tender.
- I recommend serving this over plain rice.
I love this chicken. I used milk instead of water so the soup would be creamy.