Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was another staple to my university diet because it was so easy to make, very filling, cheap, and quite tasty!
- Combine flour and pepper on a plate.
- Roll chicken in flour/pepper combination until lightly dusted.
- In large skillet, brown chicken well in butter.
- Add soup, water, pinch of poultry seasoning.
- Cover; cook over low heat about 45 minutes or until tender.
- I recommend serving this over plain rice.
I love this chicken. I used milk instead of water so the soup would be creamy.