1/2 Photos of Golden Coconut Crisps
Jacqui from Oz's Note:
These are kind of like a jam drop - very easy and yummy !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour and cinnamon together, then place all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- 2Melt butter and golden syrup together and add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- 3Roll into balls, flatten out on baking tray and make hollows in centre.
- 4Fill hollows with teaspoons of jam.
- 5Bake in moderate oven until brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Coconut Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (560 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 162.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g