Golden Chicken With Tomatoes and Olives
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with the salt and pepper.
- Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the onion to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly soft, 5 minutes.
- Add the olives, garlic, and tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes more. Return the chicken to the skillet, add the wine, and bring to a simmer.
- Cook until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has slightly thickened, 4 to 6 minutes. Stir in the parsley.
- Divide the chicken among individual plates and spoon the sauce over the top. Serve with the rice.