From Real Simple
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup large pimento stuffed olive, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 3/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- 2Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with the salt and pepper.
- 3Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- 4Add the onion to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly soft, 5 minutes.
- 5Add the olives, garlic, and tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes more. Return the chicken to the skillet, add the wine, and bring to a simmer.
- 6Cook until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has slightly thickened, 4 to 6 minutes. Stir in the parsley.
- 7Divide the chicken among individual plates and spoon the sauce over the top. Serve with the rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Chicken With Tomatoes and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.0
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 307.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives