Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't tried yet - from Real Simple.
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into thirds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 3⁄4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with the salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the onion to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly soft, 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, and tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes more.
- Return the chicken to the skillet, add the wine, and bring to a simmer. Cook until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has slightly thickened, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley. Divide the chicken among individual plates and spoon the sauce over the top. Serve with the rice.