Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My aunt from Colorado mailed this recipe to my mother when I was young. It was always a tasty way to use up leftover chicken or turkey.
- Dice pepper, mushrooms and onion.
- Sauté all vegetable in oil.
- Boil spaghetti for 7 minutes and drain.
- Combine everything except cheese with spaghetti.
- Pour half of mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover with one cup of cheese.
- Pour in the remaining mixture.
- Cover with second cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
This was good, but nothing spectacular. I was impressed that the pasta didn't dry out as there's not really a "sauce." I think I would like it better with a sauce. Also confetti would probably be a more appropriate description (instead of golden) because of the red tomatoes, and green spinach in addition to the yellow peppers.