My aunt from Colorado mailed this recipe to my mother when I was young. It was always a tasty way to use up leftover chicken or turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup onion
- 8 mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup bite sized cooked chicken or 1 cup cooked turkey
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes (or equivalent fresh tomato)
- 1 tablespoon oil
add ins could include
- 1Dice pepper, mushrooms and onion.
- 2Sauté all vegetable in oil.
- 3Boil spaghetti for 7 minutes and drain.
- 4Combine everything except cheese with spaghetti.
- 5Pour half of mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- 6Cover with one cup of cheese.
- 7Pour in the remaining mixture.
- 8Cover with second cup of cheese.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 235.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 10.7 g