Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 hrs
This is a great classic mazto ball chicken soup from the Kosher Palatte
Make and share this Golden Chicken Soup With Matzo Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to a boil in a large soup pot.
- Add Chicken, onion, celery, carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and gently simmer, covered for 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot and add in matzo balls.
- Boil for 30-40 minute.
- Return chicken to soup and reheat.