This is a great classic mazto ball chicken soup from the Kosher Palatte
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil in a large soup pot.
- 2Add Chicken, onion, celery, carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and gently simmer, covered for 3-4 hours.
- 4Remove chicken from pot and add in matzo balls.
- 5Boil for 30-40 minute.
- 6Return chicken to soup and reheat.
Browse Our Top Jewish (Ashkenazi) Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jewish (Ashkenazi) Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Chicken Soup With Matzo Balls
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.9
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 710.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: