Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of my kids favorites. They have said, 'Mom, your chicken nuggets are the best!!' For such picky eaters, that is a huge complement.
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml milk
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml cajun seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's creole seasoning)
- vegetable oil (For deep fryer)
- Heat deep fryer.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Soak chicken in milk.
- Mix Flour and seasoning in large bowl.
- Dip chicken into flour.
- Cook about 12 pieces at a time in fryer for 360 degrees for 6 to 9 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with Sweet and Sour sauce or honey mustard!
This was great!!! My Dh and I and the kids LOVED them! So crispy and tasty. (and my son is a PICKY eater) We are going to experiment with different seasonings. Much healthier then getting Mc Nuggets from the Golden Arches...lol
DEFINITELY A KEEPER! My husband made these last night and we gobbled them up before they made it to the dinner table. We mixed ranch dressing and BBQ sauce together...YUMMY! We will definitely make these again soon!
This recipe is a keeper. Everyone really enjoyed the nuggets. We served it with french fries & corn and a choice of BBQ sauce, sweet & sour, ranch dressing, thousand island dressing & hot mustard. I did add garlic salt to the & it only took 3-4 min to deep fry. This is a great recipe we will be having this again.