Recipe by Missy Wright
This is one of my kids favorites. They have said, 'Mom, your chicken nuggets are the best!!' For such picky eaters, that is a huge complement.
Top Review by DebM
This was great!!! My Dh and I and the kids LOVED them! So crispy and tasty. (and my son is a PICKY eater) We are going to experiment with different seasonings. Much healthier then getting Mc Nuggets from the Golden Arches...lol
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's creole seasoning)
- vegetable oil (For deep fryer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat deep fryer.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Soak chicken in milk.
- Mix Flour and seasoning in large bowl.
- Dip chicken into flour.
- Cook about 12 pieces at a time in fryer for 360 degrees for 6 to 9 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with Sweet and Sour sauce or honey mustard!