Recipe by SmHerndon
A deliciously sweet mixture of sour and spicy for a suprisingly easy and elegant appetizer topped with crushed peanuts for texture. Or even main dish! I prefer to lower the curry for my family's palate.
Top Review by becki in Israel
these were delicious and the kids loved them, the special way to make the "stick" was a great ide to make them specialy presentable and easy to hold Thank you for posting
- 24 chicken wings
- crushed roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry chili pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 limes, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Seperate 24 chicken wings at upper wing joint. Remove skin.
- Scrape flesh from small end of bone to top knuckle, forming a lollipop shape. Place in shallow dish.
- Pour marinate over chicken and cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Reserving marinade, barbeque chicken for 6-8 minutes per side until golden crispy.
- Bring marinade to hard boil for 1 minute to make dipping sauce. Top with crushed roasted peanuts.