Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is not a Weight Watcher meal, but I would figure it as 5 points because of the potatoes. It was really good. From the kitchen of Michele Harvey Thornburg, Moberly MO.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 425.24 g can Swanson chicken broth
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley (I used dried)
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1.23 ml dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut up (I used white potatoes)
- 283.49 g bagfrozen green beans (I used green, yellow waxed, and carrots)
- Cook chicken in nonstick skillet until browned. (If you have a George Forman, you could probably cook it in there and transfer it to a skillet).
- Add broth, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, potatoes, and beans. Heat to a boil.
- COVER and cook over low heat 20 minute or until done.