Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this one on an ad for Swanson Chicken Broth. I haven't made but wanted to save.
Make and share this Golden Chicken and Autumn Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 4 bone-in skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut up
- 2 cups fresh green beans or 2 cups frozen green beans
- Cook chicken in nonstick skillet until browned.
- Add broth, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, potatoes and beans. Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes or until done.
this was good and homey but I am afraid it wasnt really anything special. I did turn the broth into a gravy by adding flour.