Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another easy dinner recipe to try.
- 5 cups day old bread cubes
- 2 cups cleaned cooked shrimp
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange half the bread cubes in an ungreased baking dish (11x7x1 1/2-inches).
- Top with the shrimp, mushrooms, half the cheese, and the remaining bread cubes and cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, and seasonings; pour over cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, just until set, 45 to 50 minutes.