Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick to make and serve, great side for a good spaghetti dinner!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lb Italian bread, cut in half horizontally
- Combine butter, cheese and mustard. Spread on cut surfaces of bread.
- Place on foil covered baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 7 to 10 minutes or until spread has melted and is a light golden brown.
- To serve, slice diagonally.
Reviewed during ZWT7- my family all give you 5 stars for their decious cheesey bread. Served as a started to an all Italian meal. Photo also to be posted