Recipe by Husna da Budding Chef
this one's my own creation.It's a simple yet scrumptious recipe.Everyone knows just how much pleasure it is to taste cheese when it melts! Good to the eye,to the mouth n tummy ;-)
- 10 slices white bread (cut off the brown sides)
- cheddar cheese, slices (Kraft)
- 20 cocktail franks (mini, grilled earlier)
- fine breadcrumbs
- egg, lightly beaten
- cream cheese
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the bread slices in half.
- Cut the cheese into pieces that will fit the bread nicely.
- Place the piece of cheese on the halved bread slice and put the sausage on top.
- Roll it up,sticking it together with the egg or pinch the sides if it doesnt work.
- Brush or dip the lil rolls into the egg n dip in breadcrumb.
- Deep fry until golden brown or if u prefer it to be less oily, just grill 'em.
- Mix the cream cheese with garlic powder and serve as dip or you can put it in a piping bag and ice the top of the rolls instead. Serve hot.