- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°; grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, cheese, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, corn, buttermilk, and oil together; add to dry ingredients; stir just until blended.
- Fold in parsley; spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, filling ¾ full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tops are firm to touch.