If yoy want to give a bit of a twist to this recipe, stir in a little honey before serving :)
Make and share this Golden Carrot Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- add carrots, onion, garlic, and bay leaves and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put the stock in another saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Pour the boiling stock over the vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove the pan from the heat and remove the bay leaves.
- allow the soup to cool a little, then transfer to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Season with pepper.
- If the soup is too thick, add some extra stock.
- serve garnished with parsley.