1/2 Photos of Golden Carrot Soup
Sara 76's Note:
If yoy want to give a bit of a twist to this recipe, stir in a little honey before serving :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- 2add carrots, onion, garlic, and bay leaves and cook for 10 minutes.
- 3Put the stock in another saucepan and bring to the boil.
- 4Pour the boiling stock over the vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender.
- 5Remove the pan from the heat and remove the bay leaves.
- 6allow the soup to cool a little, then transfer to a blender and puree until smooth.
- 7Season with pepper.
- 8If the soup is too thick, add some extra stock.
- 9serve garnished with parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Carrot Soup
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 328.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g