Everyone who has tried this soup simply raves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan saute garlic & onions until golden.
- 2Add carrots and toss until coated with butter.
- 3Add bouillon and rice and simmer until carrots are tender and rice is cooked.
- 4Add to blender 1/3 at a time and blend until smooth (save a few carrot slices to garnish if you like).
- 5Return to saucepan, add milk and heat. Serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Carrot Soup
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 880.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g