Golden Buttery Spicy Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Generously butter (2) 11" x 7" baking sheets.
- Overlap the potato slices in single rows on the buttered baking sheets.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the dry mustard, paprika, chili powder and onion.
- Using a ladle or spoon, generously drizzle the seasoned butter over the rows or potatoes.
- Sprinkle the buttered potatoes with salt.
- Bake until the potatoes are golden and done, about 45 minute.