Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
These potatoes are awesome!
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Generously butter (2) 11" x 7" baking sheets.
- Overlap the potato slices in single rows on the buttered baking sheets.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the dry mustard, paprika, chili powder and onion.
- Using a ladle or spoon, generously drizzle the seasoned butter over the rows or potatoes.
- Sprinkle the buttered potatoes with salt.
- Bake until the potatoes are golden and done, about 45 minute.