Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you already have the burger cooked up, then this is an easy recipe to whip up. This tastes delicious and is great for kids who love cheese!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, and green pepper over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Reheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the soup, tomato sauce, 1 cup cheese and the salt.
- Stir in pasta.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written. My whole liked it but everyone thought it needed some pepper. It was a nice easy weeknight meal.
We've made this twice now. Easy and tasty!