Recipe by ChefPrincess#12
If you already have the burger cooked up, then this is an easy recipe to whip up. This tastes delicious and is great for kids who love cheese!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, and green pepper over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Reheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the soup, tomato sauce, 1 cup cheese and the salt.
- Stir in pasta.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until bubbly.