This was a regular dinner for us except for the months of September and October. I don't remember why it was not served then, but I'm sure there is a good reason. ;) This is not the original recipe I used to be served, but as close as I could get it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place steaks on greased broiler pan.
- 2Mix onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper and tarragon with melted butter.
- 3Baste steaks with half the sauce, then broil 2 to 4 inches from heat.
- 4When browned, turn over, and baste with remaining sauce.
- 5Broil 10 minutes per inch.
- 6Sprinkle with paprika, garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Canadian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Canadian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Broiled Arctic Char Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.3
- Calories from Fat 612
- Total Fat 68.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 184.7 mg
- Sodium 817.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 51.8 g