Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was a regular dinner for us except for the months of September and October. I don't remember why it was not served then, but I'm sure there is a good reason. ;) This is not the original recipe I used to be served, but as close as I could get it.
- Place steaks on greased broiler pan.
- Mix onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper and tarragon with melted butter.
- Baste steaks with half the sauce, then broil 2 to 4 inches from heat.
- When browned, turn over, and baste with remaining sauce.
- Broil 10 minutes per inch.
- Sprinkle with paprika, garnish with parsley.