Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very good broccoli dish. I am not a big broccoli eater and I like this.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) cansemicondensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup shredded American cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crushed crackers
- Cook frozen broccoli according to package directions; drain.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Combine soup, cheese, milk, mayonnaise.
- Stir into broccoli.
- Top with crushed crackers.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
This was a good broccoli casserole. As I was pressed for time, I just combined the frozen broccoli with the remaining ingredients and baked for 30 min. The broccoli turned out perfectly. I also substituted shredded cheddar for the American cheese.
GREAT broccoli casserole. My very fussy daughter who eats NEVER eats her vegetables enjoyed this VERY much, which makes it a definate keeper. I plan to make it with green beans too, will keep you posted!