My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line muffin tins with liners or spray with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour, bran, baking powder and baking soda until well mixed.
- 4In a medium size bowl, whisk the egg whites, and molasses until frothy.
- 5Whisk in the applesauce and milk.
- 6Pour the liquid mixture in with the dry ingredients and stir until just combined, but do not over stir. (if desired, this can be left in the refrigerator over night, covered.) The fruit should not be added until just before baking.
- 7Very gently fold in the raspberries, (try to prevent the fruit from breaking.) Spoon an heaping 1/4 cup of the batter into each muffin cup, filling each completely.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- 9Remove the muffins from the tins and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Bran and Raspberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 262.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g