- 6 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 5 bananas
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 (2 liter) ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water and sugar.
- Heat until sugar is dissolved and then cool.
- Blend bananas and lemonade in blender.
- Combine all ingredients except ginger ale.
- Freeze mixture in freezer bags.
- Set frozen mixture out 2-3 hours to thaw before ready to serve.
- Add chilled ginger ale when ready to serve.
- Serves 20.