Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A Progresso recipe
- 1 cup progresso garlic and herb-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 6 pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- Heat oven to 375'. Spray 15x10x1 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and margarine; mix well. In another shallow bowl, beat egg with a fork.
- Dip pork into egg; coat evenly with bread crumb mixture. Place in sprayed pan.
- Bake at 375' for 25 to 30 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, turning once halfway through baking.