Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a topping rather than a batter. It was a recipe from the Savings pack in with my Taste of Home Magazine.
- Place fish in a greased 13-in X 9-in x 2 baking dish; sprinkle with pepper.
- Beat egg white with salt if desired until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in mayonnaise, dill and onion juice, spoon over fish.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until topping is puffed and golden and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with dill and lemon if desired.
Mmmmm, this was a simple tasty fish, which I served with Nifty Carrots (Nifty Carrots), Snappy Rolls (Snappy Rolls) and fruit salad dressed with Applebee's Oriental Dressing (Applebee's Oriental Dressing). A relatively simple meal to make--I cooked the carrots (25 min), fish (20 min) & rolls (12 min) at 400F and they all came out of the oven together; the tastes meshed well.
A nice way to prepare fish. Presents very well. Will use this preparation again. Thnx for posting, opal.
This was a great recipe..so easy and very moist..Thanks