1/1 Photo of Golden Baked Fish
opal Fitzgerald's Note:
This is a topping rather than a batter. It was a recipe from the Savings pack in with my Taste of Home Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fish in a greased 13-in X 9-in x 2 baking dish; sprinkle with pepper.
- 2Beat egg white with salt if desired until stiff peaks form.
- 3Fold in mayonnaise, dill and onion juice, spoon over fish.
- 4Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until topping is puffed and golden and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 5Garnish with dill and lemon if desired.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Baked Fish
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 128.4 mg
- Sodium 294.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 52.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: